Watergate Salad Recipe | What is the Recipe of Watergate Salad
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple in juice NOT SYRUP
- 1 3.4 oz. box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 8 oz. tub whipped topping
- maraschino cherry for topping
- pecan chips for topping
Drain the crushed pineapple juice into a large bowl, reserving the pineapple in the can.
Stir the pudding mix into the pineapple juice until fully combined.
Stir in the crushed pineapple, coconut, pecans, and marshmallows until combined.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours and up to 48 hours.
Garnish with pecan chips and a cherry when serving