Walnuts, Wild Rice And Winter Green Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Walnuts, Wild Rice And Winter Green Salad
- 100 g walnuts freshly shelled ideally , roughly chopped
- olive oil
- 200 g mixed kales finely shredded
- 2 sticks celery finely sliced
- 175 g mixed wild rice or mixed wild rice cooked and drained
- 8 dried apricots snipped into pieces
- sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
Heat a frying pan or wok and toast the walnuts until they brown at the edges, then tip them into a large bowl.Add a little olive oil to the wok and quickly toss the kale over a high heat for a few minutes until it starts to wilt, season well and tip into the bowl.Add the celery, wild rice and apricots.
Whisk 3 tbsp olive oil with 2 tbsp sesame oil, the soy sauce and honey and add this to the bowl, toss everything together well.