Vegetarian Mexican Rice Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Vegetarian Mexican Rice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp Celery chopped optional
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno Pepper chopped optional
- 1 tbsp Coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot finely chopped boiled
- 1/4 cup Rajma kidney beans boiled
- 1/4 cup Corn boiled
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper or Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup Tomato puree homemade*
- 1 cup Boiled Rice or leftover
- 2 tbsp Coriander or parsley chopped
Heat oil in a medium sized pan. Once it's hot, add garlic, celery, jalapeno and stir for half a minute.
Now add coriander and red chili flakes. Stir for half a minute.
Add onion and stir fry for a couple of minutes. Now add chopped tomatoes and stir for a few minutes.
Add carrots, rajma, corn and mix well. Add salt, pepper, cumin powder, oregano and mix well.
Now add tomato puree and stir until most of the water evaporates (couple of minutes).
Now add boiled rice and mix well. Garnish with fresh coriander or parsley. Serve hot.