Vege Cheese Sandwich Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Vege Cheese Sandwich
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 slices reduced-fat process American cheese product
- 4 teaspoons butter , softened
In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook onion and green pepper over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add tomato and mushrooms. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender; drain.
Divide the vegetable mixture over four slices of bread; top with cheese and remaining bread. Butter the top and bottom of each sandwich. In a skillet, toast sandwiches until lightly browned on both sides.