Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- 1 large cauliflower head broken into small florets
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- groundnut oil
- 200 gm brown basmati rice
- 150 gm frozen edamame beans
- 150 gm frozen petit pois
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cucumber peeled and diced
- small mint a bunch chopped
- small flat-leaf parsley a bunch chopped
- 50 gm cashews toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp shaoxing rice wine
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp caster sugar
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the cauliflower in an ovenproof dish or tin, add the turmeric, some seasoning and 2 tbsp oil, and toss together.
Roast for 20-25 minutes until tender. Tip onto a plate and cool.
Meanwhile boil the rice in salted water until tender, adding the edamame and peas for the last minute of cooking, then drain well. Leave to cool, then tip into a large bowl.
Add the roasted cauliflower, lemon juice, cucumber and some seasoning, and toss together.
Add the herbs and toss again.
Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Divide the cauli rice between plates, scatter over the cashews and drizzle with the dressing.