Tomato Mozzarella Salad Recipe | What is the Recipe of Tomato Mozzarella Salad
- 8 cups romaine lettuce washed and torn
- 1 large tomato diced
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well and set aside.
Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl, shake dressing again if separated and toss with salad.
Drizzle with additional balsamic if desired.