Thai Mango Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Thai Mango Salad
Thai Mango Salad
- lettuce chopped
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 3 ripe mangoes diced
- ½ cup green onion thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup roasted peanuts chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves chopped
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup lime juice about 2 to 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pinch of red pepper flakes if you like spice
To assemble the salad, simply combine all of the salad ingredients in a large serving bowl.
To prepare the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined.
When you’re ready to serve, drizzle the dressing over the salad, and toss to combine. Serve immediately.