Tawa Paneer Recipe | What is the Recipe of Tawa Paneer
- 250 grams paneer
- 1 large onions
- 1 Capsicum (optional)
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 green chili
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon amchur powder/chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of dried kasuri methi
- Cooking oil or cooking butter
Heat the tawa till it's hot and then put two tablespoons of cooking butter/oil. Add the chopped onions and fry for 5-7 minutes or till brown. Remove them from the pan and leave aside.
Add the tomatoes to a hot tawa and let it cook till the water starts to dry and then add the capsicum and green chilli (if using). Let this cook for 3-4 minutes and then add all the masalas.
Take a separate pan and fry the paneer cubes for 4-5 minutes and then toss them along with the onions into the pan with the tomatoes. Let this cook for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat. Serve hot.