Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Sauteed Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mild olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds crimini mushrooms cremini mushrooms
- garlic salt to taste, or use salt and garlic powder
- black pepper freshly ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice form 1 small or ½ large lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
Rinse and quickly pat dry mushrooms (go on and rinse them, you have my permission :)). Cut off stems to be parallel with the base of the mushroom (important for sautéing ease).
In a large heavy pan over medium heat, add 2 Tbsp butter and 2 Tbsp oil. Once oil is hot, add mushrooms in a single layer, cut-side-down. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Sautee until bottoms are browned (5 min), then flip over, season again with garlic salt and pepper and sautee until browned on the second side (5 min).
Squeeze in 1½ Tbsp lemon juice and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp parsley. Stir mushrooms and cook another 1-2 min, adding more seasoning to taste. Remove from heat and serve.