Rice Cutlet Recipe | What is the Recipe of Rice Cutlet
Rice – 2 cups, cooked,
- 2 cups Rice mashed
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetables finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Carrots finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Mint Leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2-3 tbsp Peanuts powdered
- 1 tbsp Ajwain
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Corn Flakes crushed
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2-3 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 cup Maida
- Salt as per taste
- Oil as required
Cook the carrots and mash well.
Heat 2 tblsp oil in a pan over medium flame.
Add the mixed vegetables and ginger garlic paste.
Sprinkle a little salt and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the peanut powder, ajwain, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and stir well.
Add mint leaves, coriander leaves, mashed carrot and mix well.
Remove from flame.
Add the rice and mix again.
Shape them into cutlets.
Gently roll them in the breadcrumbs and keep aside.
Mix the cornflour and maida with enough water to make a pourable paste.
Dip the cutlets in this mixture, roll them in the corn flakes and keep them in the fridge for 60 to 90 minutes.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
Deep fry the cutlets, one or two at a time, until golden brown.
Remove and serve with tomato ketchup.