Rainbow Salad With Thai Peanut Butter Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Rainbow Salad With Thai Peanut Butter Salad
- For Salad
- 1/4 cup Red Cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Capsicum thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Red and Yellow Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Rice noodles or regular noodles boiled
- 1/4 cup Carrot thinly sliced
- 50 gms Tofu Paneer/Cooked Chicken cubed
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Red chilies for garnish
- For Spicy Peanut Dressing
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Red chilies chopped or Red chili flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Honey for added sweetness if required
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
Make the dressing by blending together the dressing ingredients. Add water if required for a nice and semi thick consistency.
Marinate pieces of Tofu in half of this mixture and grill them or pan sear them for a nice and charred taste. Char them on high heat for less time otherwise the Tofu may become chewy.
Now mix all the salad ingredients, grilled tofu and pour the dressing on the salad.
Enjoy warm tofu with fresh cold salad.