Pomegranate, Persimmon, And Pistachio Wild Rice Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Pomegranate, Persimmon, And Pistachio Wild Rice Salad
- 1 medium shallot
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red miso paste
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- kosher salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 4 medium ripe Fuyu persimmons trimmed and small dice
- 1 cup roasted salted shelled pistachios finely chopped
- 4 ounces packed baby kale
Finely chop the shallot then soak in ice water for at least 5 minutes before proceeding. Drain off water then proceed.
Combine orange juice, miso paste, vinegar, olive oil, honey, and shallot in a blender and process until the dressing is really smooth. Season generously with freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt, taste, and adjust seasoning as desired.
To serve, pour dressing over wild rice and stir to combine. Stir in pomegranates, persimmons, and half of the pistachios and stir until well coated in dressing. Just before serving, add greens and remaining pistachios and toss to coat in dressing.