Pizza Casserole Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Pizza Casserole
- 1 lb mild Italian pork sausage
- 2 cups water
- 1 can 15 oz pizza sauce
- 1 can 14.5 oz diced tomatoes with sweet onion, untrained
- 4 cups uncooked rotting pasta 10 oz
- 1 can 2 1/4 oz sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese blend 6 oz
In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain.
In unreleased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, mix water, pizza sauce and tomatoes. Stir in cooked sausage, uncooked pasta and olives (pasta should be completely covered with sauce). Cover tightly with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
When ready to bake, heat oven to 350°F. Stir casserole; cover with foil and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Uncover baking dish; stir mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.