Hot Pink Coconut Slaw Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Hot Pink Coconut Slaw
- ¼ cup lime juice about 1 large lime
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 small-to-medium red onion thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 4 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ cup coriander leaves chopped
- 1 cup coconut shredded
In a large serving bowl, combine the lime juice, vinegar, olive oil, honey and salt. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Set aside for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Taste, and add additional salt if necessary. This salad is best served between 20 minutes to 3 hours after preparing, but it will keep for up to 3 to 4 days in the fridge.