Peanut Chaat Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Peanut Chaat
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder haldi
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander dhania
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds jeera powder
- 1 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sev
- 2 tbsp pomegranate anar
Combine the peanuts, turmeric powder, salt and enough water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
Drain and cool it completely.
Once cooled, put in a deep bowl along with all other ingredients and toss well.