Pea & Pudina Rice Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Pea & Pudina Rice
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 inch Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Green Cardamom
- 1/2 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Mint Coriander Chutney
- 1/2 cup Peas steamed or boiled
- 1 cup Boiled Rice or leftover
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Biryani masala or garam masala
Heat oil in a medium sized pan.
Once it's hot, add bay leaf, cumin, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom. Stir for half a minute.
Add onion and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
Now add crushed garlic.
Add rice, biryani masala and mint coriander chutney. Mix well.