Pav Bhaji Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Pav Bhaji
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mixed vegetable Peas, Carrot, Beans steamed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 tsp Red chili paste optional
- 1/4 cup Potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup Tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Cream optional
- Water as needed
- 1/2 cup Cheese processed or mozzarella
- Onion and coriander to sprinkle
Heat butter and oil in a pan, add garlic cloves. Fry for a minute.
Now add onion and fry until translucent.
Add mixed vegetables, salt, pav bhaji masala, red chili paste and saute for a few minutes.
Now add potatoes and mix well.
Add tomato puree and mix for another couple of minutes. Now, at this point you can chose to grind the bhaji in a mixer (pulse it one or two times) to make a coarse mixture and not too smooth.
Place the bhaji back into the pan and add water to thin the bhaji out a bit. Add cream and cheese and mix well until the cheese melts.
Serve with toasted butter pav on the side or crackers.