Papad Raita Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Papad Raita
- 500 ml Yogurt Curd , well beaten
- 2 to 3 Papad masala preferably, roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika powder
- 2 sprig Coriander leaves Dhania , finely chopped
- Rock Salt to taste
To begin making the Papad Raita, roast the masala papad using a stove top or microwave and keep aside.
Now, take a big bowl, pour the curd and whisk it to a smooth and creamy consistency.
Add the roasted cumin, paprika powder and rock salt to taste, mix it even and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Just before serving add the roughly crushed roasted papads and finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Serve the Papad Raita Recipe along with Chana Pulao or any other Pulao for a simple weeknight dinner.