Paneer Kathi Roll Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Paneer Kathi Roll
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Capsicum diced
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala all spice powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Ketchup replace it with tomato puree and sugar
- 3/4 cup Paneer or cottage cheese cubed
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi optional
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander chopped
- 4 Whole wheat roti or chapati
- 1 tbsp Coriander Mint Chutney
- 1/4 cup Sliced capsicum/sliced onion
- 1 tsp Ketchup
Heat olive oil in a pan and once it's hot, add chopped onions. Once translucent, add capsicum and garlic.
Mix well and add chopped tomatoes. After a couple of minutes, add red chili powder, salt, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder and mix well.
Now add tomato ketchup and roast it for another minute. Add cubed paneer and mix well.
Sprinkle coriander and kasoori methi (if using). Stuffing for kathi roll is ready.
On a whole wheat roti, spread some mint coriander chutney and put sliced capsicum.
Add the kathi roll stuffing and wrap the roll tightly securing it from all sides, using either a foil paper or butter paper. See the video for more info on wrapping.
Serve hot or pack it in the lunch box.