Mint Sherbet Recipe | What is the Recipe of Mint Sherbet
- 1 bunch of mint (pudina) leaves Or 2 cups leaves
- ½ lime juice
- 6 tbsp grated jaggery Or sugar
- 1 tbsp fennel seed powder (saunf)
- 1 tbsp cumin seed powder (jeera)
- a pinch of asofoetida (hing)
- 1 tbsp chat masala
- a pinch of salt
Firstly separate mint leaves from stem. Wash them nicely keep aside.
Combine all ingredients into a processor jar. Grind into processor until all blends well.
Take a mesh strainer strain the mixture. Discard the leftover pulp.
Now serve into glasses with some ice-cubes. Garnish with slices of lime.