Microwave Mug Double Chocolate Brownie Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Microwave Mug Double Chocolate Brownie
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar or packed light
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons milk coffee or water
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt until smooth in a small bowl.
Add the oil, milk, and chocolate chips. Mix until thick and stiff and pour into a microwave-safe cup, mug or ramekin.
Cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes for a gooey brownie, or 2 1/2 minutes for a well done brownie.