Microwave Brownie Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Microwave Brownie
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons flavorless oil canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- 1 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chocolate chips omit if vegan
In a microwavable mug mix together all of the ingredients.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
If you don’t want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Microwave for 45-60 seconds. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!