Lemon Zucchini Cupcakes Recipe | What is the Recipe of Lemon Zucchini Cupcakes
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- rind from one lemon approx. 2 teaspoons
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together dry ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine eggs, sugar, oil, lemon juice, milk, rind, and extract in a large bowl. Stir in dry ingredients until well combined.
Stir in zucchini.
Line a cupcake pan with papers. Fill each well 2/3 full and bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.