Lemon Bars Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Lemon Bars
- 2 Cup all purpose flour sifted (for crust)
- 1 Cup butter or margarine softened (crust)
- ½ Cup Confectioner's sugar sifted (crust)
- 4 eggs beaten (for filling)
- ½ tsp baking powder filling
- 2 Cup granulated sugar filling
- 4 T Confectioner's sugar filling
- ⅓ Cup lemon juice filling
- ½ Cup all purpose flour filling
Sift together flour and confectioner's sugar. Cut in butter until mixture clings together. Press into 9x13 inch dish. Bake at 350 for twenty five minutes or until lightly browned.
For filling, Combine and beat eggs, granulated sugar, and lemon juice. Sift flour and baking powder; stir into egg mixture. Pour over baked crust. Bake at 350 for fifteen minutes or until slightly browned and set. Remove from oven. Cool and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. Cut into bars.