Jaljeera Drink Recipe | What is the Recipe of Jaljeera Drink
- ¼ cup packed chopped mint leaves (podhina)
- ¼ cup packed chopped cilantro (hara dhania)
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed dry roasted and powdered (bhuna jeera)
- Pinch of asafetida (hing)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black salt (kala Namak) available in Indian stores
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tamarind seedless (imli)
- 2 tablespoon sugar adjust to taste
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup crushed ice
Blend all the spices into the paste using enough water needed to blend.
Strain the spice mix and squeeze all the spicy water out. Discard the roughage.
Add the water, mix it and serve over the ice.