Italian Chopped Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Italian Chopped Salad
- For the salad
- 3 heads romaine lettuce chopped
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper seeds and stem removed, chopped
- 8-10 ounces salami cut into small slices
- 1 garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- For the Italian dressing:
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp salt
Combine chopped lettuce, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, salami, garbanzo beans, and cheese in large bowl and toss to combine.
Make dressing by whisking together dressing ingredients or shaking them together in a mason jar.
Pour over salad and toss to combine.
Serve and enjoy!