Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwich Recipe | What is the Recipe of Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwich
- ¼ cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate , finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp butter , softened
- 8 slices thin whole-wheat or white sandwich bread
- 3 tbsp bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
Heat evaporated milk just until boiling. Add chocolate, let stand for 1 minute, then whisk until smooth. Let cool slightly.
Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Divide the chocolate mixture on the unbuttered side of 4 slices, leaving a little border. Press chocolate chips into the chocolate. Cover with the remaining slices of bread, buttered-side up, and press lightly.
Cook the sandwiches in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn over, and cook until nicely browned and the chocolate is barely melted. Serve warm.