Gluten Free Spicy Cauliflower Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Gluten Free Spicy Cauliflower Salad
- 1 head cauliflower broken into even sized florets
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Sunbutter
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown or coconut palm sugar
- 1 garlic clove grated
- 1 1 inch by 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon or more Sriracha or other chili garlic sauce
- ½ cup cilantro leaves coarsely hopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place the cauliflower florets, red onion, and garbanzo beans on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss everything together well to coat. Roast for 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender.
While the vegetables are roasting combine the Sunbutter, water, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, garlic, ginger, and Sriracha in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Cook the sauce, stirring, until the Sunbutter is melted, about 2 minutes.
Place the vegetables in a serving bowl, pour the sauce over and toss to coat. Add the cilantro and stir to combine.
Can be served warm, at room temperature, or cold.
This Gluten Free Spicy Cauliflower Salad recipe serves 6.