Fried Rice In A Mug Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Fried Rice In A Mug
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 4 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 eggs
Pour the veggies into a large mug. Microwave for 60 seconds until defrosted.
Add the ginger, garlic, and sauce to the mug. Stir to combine.
Add the brown rice and egg to the mug, and stir thoroughly until all the ingredients are well-combined.
Microwave the mug for another 90 seconds until the egg has coagulated. Remove the mug from the microwave, stir, and serve.