Flax Seed Raita Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Flax Seed Raita
- 1 cup thickly grated bottle gourd doodhi / lauki
- 1 cup fresh beaten low-fat curds dahi
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves phudina leaves
- 1/4 tsp roasted cumin seeds jeera
- 1/4 tsp black salt sanchal
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp roasted and coarsely ground flax seeds
- salt to taste
Combine the bottle gourd with ¼ cup of water in a deep pan and mix well. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till all the water evaporates. Keep aside to cool.
Combine all the ingredients, including the cooked bottle gourd in a deep bowl and mix well.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.