Dill Pickle Potato Salad Recipe | What is the Recipe of Dill Pickle Potato Salad
- 3 lbs red skinned potatoes
- 1 cup dill pickles sliced/chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced white onion
- 4 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill minced
- salt & pepper to taste
Cut the potatoes and chop into bite sized pieces. Boil the potatoes until tender (approx. 15 minutes). Cool completely. Slightly mash a few of the potatoes.
Mix all dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
DILL PICKLE POTATO SALAD