Dahi Chana Chaat Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Dahi Chana Chaat
- 3 cups boiled chickpea
- 1 cup thick yogurt
- 3/4 tsp cumin powder roasted
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp black rock salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 medium onions , finely chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes , finely chopped
- 3 medium potatoes boiled and diced
- 1 large or 2 small cucumber finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 inch ginger , peeled and juliened
- 1/2 tsp of lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Green chutney to taste
- Tamarind chutney to taste
- Sev as required
Marinate julienne ginger in lemon juice and salt for 20 minutes.
In a big bowl, add chickpea, potatoes, onion, tomatoes, mint, cilantro, cucumber, cumin, black salt, chaat masala , pepper, salt, yogurt, marinated ginger and mix well.
Now during serving, take a portion of chickpea mixture in a bowl and add date- tamarind chutney, green chutney and topped with sev.
Serve dahi chana chaat immediately.