Dahi Bhindi Ki Sabzi Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Dahi Bhindi Ki Sabzi
- 2 cups chopped ladies finger bhindi
- 1 cup low fat curds dahi
- 2 tsp coriander dhania powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp besan Bengal gram flour
- 1 tsp cumin seeds jeera
- 1 tsp mustard seeds rai / sarson
- 1 tsp fennel seeds saunf
- 1/8 tsp asafoetida hing
- 5 to 7 curry leaves kadi patta
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
For the garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander dhania
Steam the bhindi for 5 to 7 minutes till soft. Keep aside.
Combine the curds, coriander powder, chilli powder, gram flour and salt with 2 tablespoons of water and keep aside.
Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves.
When the seeds crackle, add the curd mixture and steamed bhindi and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Serve hot, garnished with the coriander.