Crunchy Ribbon Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Crunchy Ribbon Salad
For the salad:
- 2-3 iceberg lettuce teared
- 3-4 rocket leaves teared
- 2-3 romaine leaves teared
- 1/2 carrot sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 cucumber sliced into ribbons
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 spring onions cut into chunks
- 5-6 black olives
- 5-6 green olives
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Mustard powder a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Wash all the vegetables nicely.
In a bowl mix together all the salad ingredients.
In another bowl whisk together oil and vinegar with some mustard powder.Add salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the salad.