Crudo Veg Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Crudo Veg Salad
- 1 medium carrot thinly shaved
- 4 baby courgettes thinly shaved
- 1 small fennel thinly sliced
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 apple cored and thinly sliced
- 1 medium beetroot peeled and thinly sliced
- small mint a handful of leaves
- small basil a handful of leaves
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 red chilli seeded and finely chopped
Put the carrot, courgettes, fennel, radishes and apple in a bowl filled with iced water, and leave for 5-10 minutes – this will make them crunchy.
Drain well and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest and juice and red chilli with some seasoning in a bowl, then add the beetroot and vegetables.
Toss well, scatter in the herbs, spoon onto a platter and serve.