Crispy Apple And Kohlrabi Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Crispy Apple And Kohlrabi Salad
- 2 small small kohlrabi cut into matchsticks about ¼″ wide
- 1 large large apple cored and cut into matchsticks about ¼″ wide
- ⅓ cup grated gouda cheese
- 3 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- Lemon zest to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice to taste
- Flaky sea salt to taste
- grounded black pepper to taste
In a large serving bowl, combine the kohlrabi and apple matchsticks. Add the cheese and sunflower seeds. Shave lemon zest liberally over the bowl.
Drizzle in 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, then sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper. Use your hands to gently toss the salad, then add another drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice if the salad seems dry. Finish with another light sprinkle of salt and pepper and serve immediately.