Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup flour all-purpose, 32 grams
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk 60 ml
- 2 tablespoons melted butter salted
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- whipped cream for garnish
- fresh raspberries for garnish
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar. Mix in buttermilk, melted butter and raspberry preserves. Stir until there are no lumps.
Pour the batter into two small coffee or tea cups that are microwave safe.
Microwave the cups for about 60 to 90 seconds on high or until batter rises and cakes are cooked.
Let the cups cool for a few minute before serving. Cakes will deflate while they are cooling.
Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries. Enjoy!