Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar you can add 1 tbsp. more if you like it a bit sweeter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut chocolate spread
In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.
Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. You want enough head space for the cake to rise without pouring over.
Add 1 tbsp. of hazelnut chocolate spread in the middle of the batter. Just drop it in the middle, no need to push it down.
Microwave mug cake for 70 seconds on high.
Carefully remove from microwave and enjoy!