Chocolate Coconut Mug Cake Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Chocolate Coconut Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour or 1-to-1 gluten free all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder I used Dutch unprocessed
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- whipped cream Coconut, recipe below
- coconut flakes Toasted
- 14 1/2 ounces coconut milk chilled
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar optional
In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, coconut milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix until combined and batter is thick.
Transfer cake batter to a microwavable mug. Fill 3/4 or less to make room for the cake rising. Microwave the mug for 60-70 seconds. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out almost clean.
Top cake with coconut whipped cream and coconut flakes.
Carefully open the chilled coconut milk cans. Be careful not to shake as you want the top layer. Once open, scoop out the top layer of each can and place into the bowl.
Using the whisker, whisk the coconut cream until soft peaks form, 3-4 minutes on medium speed. Add in the powdered sugar if using and whisk until stiff peaks form. Top the cake with the whipped coconut cream.