Chocolate Chip Mug Cake Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon stevia like Truvia
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips
Coat a coffee mug with cooking spray. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, Truvia, canola oil, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips; mix well.
Microwave 45 to 50 seconds, or until toothpick comes out dry. Let sit 5 minutes, then serve.