Chilli Paneer Recipe | What is the Recipe of Chilli Paneer
- 200 grm Paneer cubed
- 1 Onion large peeled and cubed
- 1 Capsicum or Bell Pepper large cubed
- 2 cm piece Ginger chopped finely
- 3 Green Chilli cut in diagnols
- Salt as for taste
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- a pinch Ajinomoto
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup as for taste
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce as for taste
- 1 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce as for taste
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- Spring Onion a handful finely chopped
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 6 tbsp Corn Flour / Corn Starch
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Water as needed
- 4 tbsp Oil
Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan. Take all the ingredients given for frying in a bowl, add in water and make it to slightly thin batter. Dip the paneer in the batter and fry till golden. Remove it to a plate.
Mix all the sauces in a bowl and set aside.
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan, add in ginger and chillies. Saute for a min.
Add in onions, capsicum and saute for couple more mins.
Add in salt, sugar and mix well. Add in chilli powder and sauces and mix well. Cook for couple of mins.
Add fried paneer and toss. Add spring onion and mix well.
Serve with noodles or fried rice.