Chana Dal Pancakes Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Chana Dal Pancakes
- 1/2 cup chana dal split bengal gram, soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fenugreek methi leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach palak
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 4 to 6 curry leaves kadi patta, chopped
- 1 tbsp low fat curds dahi
- 1 sachet fruit salt
- 1 tsp grated ginger adrak
- 1 to 2 green chillies chopped
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil for cooking
Grind the soaked chana dal into a coarse paste adding a little water if required.
Add the fenugreek leaves, spinach, carrot, curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and salt and mix well.
Just before serving, add the curds and fruit salt and mix well.
Divide the batter into 4 equal portions, spread one portion of the batter on a non-stick pan and make a pancake of approx. 125 mm. (5") diameter
Cook on a slow flame till both sides are golden brown, drizzling a little oil if required.
Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more pancakes.