Chana Dal And Cabbage Tikki Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Chana Dal And Cabbage Tikki
- 1 cup soaked and drained chana dal
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp low-fat curds
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup besan
- 1 3/4 tsp oil for cooking
- green chutney
Combine the chana dal, green chillies and 2 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
Transfer the paste into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp of oil.
Shape a portion of the mixture into a 63 mm (2½ “) flat round tikki and immediately cook it on the tava (griddle) on a slow flame, using ¼ tsp oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
Repeat the step 5 to make 5 more tikkis.
Serve immediately with green chutney.