Best Breakfast Chia Pudding With Coconut Milk Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Best Breakfast Chia Pudding With Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Mixed fruits diced
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 cup Coconut Milk
- 6 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Plum Compote* see notes optional, to serve
- 1 bar Homemade Granola** see notes optional, to serve
- 2 skewers Fruit Kebabs*** see notes optional, to serve
In a jar or bowl, place half of mixed cut fruits.
Now put 3 tbsp of soaked chia seeds (Soak the seeds in water or in coconut milk directly for a couple of hours before hand or overnight in the fridge).
Drizzle 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup or Honey in the jar.
Pour 1 cup of coconut milk.
Place the two fruit kebab skewers in the jar. Pour some plum compote and granola on the side for a complete breakfast.
Repeat the steps to make another jar with the rest of the ingredients.