Beetroot, Squash And Feta Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Beetroot, Squash And Feta Salad
- 400 gm butternut squash peeled and cut into chunks
- 400 gm beetroot peeled and cut into chunks
- olive oil
- 100 gm frozen peas
- 250 gm steamed brown basmati rice pouch
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- handful mint a handful of leaves
- handful flat-leaf parsley a of leaves
- 50 gm baby spinach
- 200 gm feta block crumbled
- 2 tbsp mixed seed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Put the squash and beets separately onto a large baking sheet with a little foil barrier to stop the beets bleeding into the squash.
Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and season well. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender. Leave to cool.
Put the peas in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Leave for 3 minutes then drain.
Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Heat the rice pouch following pack instructions, then tip into a bowl.
Add the spring onions, lemon juice and drained peas, then stir and leave to cool.
Stir in half the herbs and divide between 4 plates.
Top with the spinach, roasted veg, feta, seeds, the rest of the herbs and drizzle with the dressing.