Avocado Raita Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Avocado Raita
- 1 Avocado peeled and pureed
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1-1/2 cup Yogurt Curd
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts crushed
- Coriander leaves Dhania , a bunch, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder to taste
To prepare the Avocado Raita, take the peeled avocado, scoop out the flesh and roughly chop it up into small bits.
Put the chopped avocado bits into the blender. Add the 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt, salt, coriander leaves, chat masala, cumin powder and green chilli and blend them together to form a smooth paste.
In another bowl, pour in the remainder of the yogurt beat it gently, adding in the avocado mixture at this stage. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste.
Finally, add the roasted peanuts and sprinkle red chilli powder into the Avocado Raita just before serving. Serve the Avocado raita along with Parathas for breakfast to make a wholesome meal.