Avocado Pasta Salad Recipe | What is the Recipe of Avocado Pasta Salad
- 8 oz rotini or bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 avacado diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 Avacado
- 1/2 fresh Lime juiced
- 1/4 cup coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- salt & pepper to taste
Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl gently toss with dressing.
Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.