Arbi Ke Patte Ka Raita Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Arbi Ke Patte Ka Raita
- 2 cups chopped colocassia leaves arbi ke patte
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups whisked low-fat curds dahi
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds rai / sarson
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds jeera
- a pinch of asafoetida hing
- 1 whole dry kashmiri red chilli broken into pieces
- 5 curry leaves kadi patta
- For The Garnish
- a sprig of coriander dhania
- For Serving
- methi crispies/spicy pudina khakhras
Place the colocassia leaves in a steamer, sprinkle lemon juice evenly over it and steam for 7 to 8 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
Once cooled, combine the cooked colocassia, curds and salt and leaves in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
For the tempering, heat the oil in a small non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, red chillies and curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
Add the tempering to the raita, mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Garnish with a sprig of coriander and serve chilled with methi crispies or spicy phudina khakhras.