Achari Cheese Toast Recipe | What is the Recipe of Achari Cheese Toast
- 4 Slices Bread
- 1/4 cup Chopped vegetables You can use cucumber, corn kernels,grated carrot, spinach,mushrooms etc.
- 1/4 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Hung Curd
- 1 tbsp indian pickle use any pickle of your choice
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- salt a pinch
- Crushed black pepper a pinch
- Olive Oil
First toast the bread slices.
In the meantime, take the other ingredients in a mixing bowl hung curd, cheese, chopped vegetables, coriander leaves, salt, pepper powder and pickle. Mix it. You can make it without any vegetables too. The addition of any fresh herbs like coriander leaves or spring onions adds freshness to the sandwich.
Spray Olive Oil on each toast and spread the cheese mixture evenly on it. if you prefer, add some additional cheese or chilli flakes on top for a beautiful presentation.
Repeat the same with all the bread skices.
Arrange th slices back on the rack on the baking dish. Select the grill mode and grill it for 5-7 minutes till the cheese melts.
Spray Garlic Flavour Finish before serving to get the delightful taste of garlic.