Warm Two-Bean Chard Salad Recipe | What Is The Recipe Of Warm Two-Bean Chard Salad
- 1 15.5-oz can low-sodium chickpeas
- 1 15.5-oz can low-sodium black beans
- 1 15.5-oz fresh jalapeño seeded and minced (1 TBSP minced)
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 6 ounces Swiss chard stems removed
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Drain and rinse the beans. Combine beans, minced jalapeño, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and salt and pepper in a large soup pot. Add 3/4 cup water. Cover; cook over medium heat until hot (about 5 minutes).
Stack the chard leaves, slice into thin ribbons; stir into hot bean mixture. Cover and cook until the chard is soft and fully cooked (6-7 additional minutes). Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve hot.